Dakine Heli Pro 20L Backpack
DAKINE HELI PRO 20L BACKPACK
The iconic Dakine Heli Pro 20L is all the pack you need for long days on the mountain whether you're headed out of the gates or on the resort. The 20L (1,200 cubic inch) pack accommodates skis in either a diagonal or A-frame configuration, while snowboards attach vertically. Essential internal features that are welcome on or off the snow include a combination hydration/laptop sleeve, a fleece-lined goggle/sunglass pocket, plus an organized front compartment. The Heli Pro benefits from years of continual upgrades resulting in a clean design that easily meets all your expectations.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Organized front pocket
- 600D Polyester
- 1200 cubic inches [ 20 Liters ]
- 21 x 12 x 8" [ 53 x 30 x 20cm ]
- 1.8 lbs. [ .8kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.