Dakine Hot Laps Stealth Bike Waist Bag
Even optimists get flats sometimes. The Hot Laps Stealth is the perfect remedy for people not wanting to wear a pack (or anything) when cranking out laps at the park or local trails. Designed to be worn under a jersey, the Stealth features just enough storage to keep you from walking home: a mini-tool, spare tube, a gel, your phone, and some cash. Bonus: the Polygiene® treatment keeps the bag odor free for multiple rides.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Under-jersey storage solution
- Breathable air mesh backpanel
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Internal fleece lined phone pocket
- Tool, tire lever, C02, and tube specific storage
- Dual side pockets
- Micro-stretch waistbelt for added comfort
- 200D bluesign® approved nylon ripstop (Slate Blue)
- 600D bluesign® approved Polyester
- 21.5 x 7.5 x 2" [ 55 x 19 x 5cm ]
- .33 lbs [ .152 kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.