Dakine Kickback Lightweight Pant Baselayer - Men's
A SOFT, LIGHTWEIGHT BASE LAYER PANT FOR SKIING, RIDING AND HANGING OUT.
We spend a lot of time in our base layers during the winter, so we designed this lightweight base layer pant for all-day comfort. It's got the tech to keep you warm and dry from first chair to last pint. The soft jersey knit feels great against the skin and the power of Polygiene® odor control keeps them smelling better for longer between washes. They feature bluesign® approved sustainable materials.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- PERFORMANCE: Moisture Wicking
- Polygiene® Permanent Odor Control Technology
- WARMTH INDEX: Light Weight
- Logo elastic waistband
- Flat locked seams
- UPF 50
- SHELL: 181g/m2 Jersey Knit (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex) bluesign® approved material
- FIT: TAILORED FIT
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- ON MODEL: Will is 6'1" and is wearing a size Large.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
MEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
Dakine's men’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs are designed to stand up to the most challenging conditions found here in the Pacific Northwest, with a focus on waterproof breathability, warmth, tested functionality and a great fit. Utilizing feedback from our team of ski and snowboard pro riders we continually refine each piece to excel in all conditions.