Dakine Lupine Lightweight Top Baselayer - Women's
A SOFT, LIGHTWEIGHT BASE LAYER TOP FOR SKIING, RIDING AND HANGING OUT.
If you're like us, you spend a lot of time in your base layers during the winter. This lightweight top is cut for all-day comfort with the tech to keep you warm and dry on and off the chair. The chest graphic and loose cut offer a t-shirt feel for a more relaxed look when hanging out in your base layers, while the power of Polygiene® keeps it smelling better for longer between washes. It features bluesign® approved sustainable materials.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- PERFORMANCE: Polygiene® Permanent Odor Control Technology
- WARMTH INDEX: Light weight
- Cuff thumb loops
- Flat locked seams
- Under arm gusset
- UPF 50
- SHELL: 181g/m2 Jersey Knit (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex) bluesign® approved material
- FIT: STANDARD FIT
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- ON MODEL: Angelina is 5'7" and is wearing a size Medium.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
WOMEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
Dakine women’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs are designed to stand up to the most challenging Pacific Northwest weather conditions. Using feedback from our team of female pro riders, we’ve packed our outerwear with technical features and functionality without compromising the great feminine styling and durability they (and you!) demand.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (00-0)||SMALL (2-4)||MEDIUM (6-8)||LARGE (10-12)||X-LARGE (14-16)|