Dakine Syncline 16L Hydration Backpack
DAKINE SESSION 16L BIKE HYDRATION BACKPACK
The Session 16L bike hydration backpack is a full-featured pack combining the cooling comfort of a breathable back panel with airy shoulder straps. This narrow, lightweight pack features a larger 3-liter vertical hydration reservoir with a bite valve. The pack offers plenty of storage including an organized front pocket, a fleece-lined sunglass pocket, additional side pockets plus an external helmet carry system. The Session is a do-it-all bike pack to keep you out all day on the trails.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3L / 100oz Hydrapak® reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel and shoulder straps
- Full face or trail helmet carry
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- 200D Nylon Ripstop (solids)
- 600D Polyester (prints)
- 976 cubic inches [ 16 Liters ]
- 17.5 x 10 x 8" [ 44 x 25 x 20cm ]
- 1.6 lbs. [ .75kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.