Dakine Comp Liner Bike Short - Men's
ALL-DAY, LOW-PROFILE COMFORT TO MATCH OUR MOUNTAIN BIKE SHORTS.
Ride longer. These men's bike short liners set the bar for low-profile comfort that's built to go the distance. They pair with any of our riding shorts and feature a dual-density pad for mountain biking. Add flat-seam construction plus four-way stretch and you have all-day comfort on and off the bike. Built-in Polygiene® odor control technology keeps them fresh.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Soft edge waistband
- Men's specific 8mm pad with dual density perforated PU foam and gel inserts
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Breathable pinhole mesh panels at inner thigh and lumbar
- Silicone light grip cuffs
- Flat seam construction
- Designed to be worn under shorts
- Castlerock shell: 145g bluesign® approved stretch knit 34% Nylon 61% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Diablo shell: 172g bluesign® approved stretch knit: 94% Polyester 6% Spandex
- Chamois pad insert: 85% Polyurethane Foam 15% Polyester
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Inseam: 11"
MEN’S BIKE SHORTS
Dakine designs their mountain biking apparel from our home offices right in the heart of the Hood River wilderness trail system. They’re continually refining the fit and function of their shorts with input from their team of pro riders and daily product testing on the local trails. Only their favorite pieces make the cut.