The Grom Boot is a smaller and more simplified version of our Option Boot. With years of experience, this open-toe design is meant to accommodate a larger range of foot sizes, be quick and easy to get in/out of, and, most importantly, offer the perfect blend of support and comfort your grom needs to carry full confidence into the wake or obstacles.
- BOTTOMLESS BASE SYSTEM - Our Bottomless Base System maximizes riders "feel" and connectivity with their board and the water. Boot liner soles are in direct contact with the boards' surface, allowing for a more immediate transfer of energy.
- BUILT-IN J BARS - In the heels of the liners, built-in J Bars cup the back of the riders ankle to eliminate all "play" in the heel of the boot, elevating both the support and performance.
- TRI-ZONE HOOK-AND-LOOP CLOSURE - For the groms, hook-and-loop straps are preferred for their ease of use. They allow for quick and easy entry/exit and are tri-zone tunable for different amounts of pressure between the lower/middle/upper zones.
- 3D-MOLDED TONGUE - 3D-Molded Tongues make our boots "fit like a glove" every time you slide in. Forget about the classic wiggle and dance to find the perfect place for your foot—with 3D molded tongues the fit is perfect time after time.
- Grom Boots
- Standard boot mounting hardware