Patrol Inferno Futurelight Trigger Mitten
The North Face Patrol Inferno FUTURELIGHT Trigger Mitt is designed for maximum warmth in extreme cold conditions. This workhorse of a glove is packed with insulation and lined with TKA Fleece fabric which provides superior warmth and wear-resistance even for the most aggressive athletes. The three-finger construction incorporates high-dexterity features for unmatched mobility. The Patrol Inferno FUTURELIGHT Trigger Mitten is highly breathable and waterproof to keep you warm and dry during any big-mountain adventure.
- Steep Series - Athlete tested and approved for performance specialty. Fully dialed in for any aggressive, hard-charging big-mountain adventures. Fueled by exploration and built for the pursuit.
- FUTURELIGHT Fabric Insert - The most advanced breathable-waterproof technology from The North Face. Features innovative waterproofing to withstand the harshest weather conditions to keep your hands warm and dry. Ultra-thin nanomembrane creates airflow while keeping water out for better breathability. Soft, lightweight and nimble for movement without constraints.
- TKA 100 Fleece Shell Lining - A high-performance, super-soft microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish to keep you extra warm. The 100% polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and non-bulky while providing lightweight warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, and packs easily.
- High-Dexterity Fourchette-Box Finger Construction - Super warm and made with sheep leather for mobility and comfort. Darting seam design at the thumb improves mobility.
- Progressing Precurve Shape - An accumulative increase of curvature from your index finger to pinky to create a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the mitt.
- Etip Thumb and Index Finger - Etip functionality works with touch screen devices. Made with conductive sheep leather.
- Durable Wrist Cuffs - Taffeta cuff lining and spectra webbing cuff pull for easy on/off and sleek layering under your sleeve.
- 3 mm Foam Padding On Back Of Hand - Insulation adds extra warmth and padded protection.
- Accordion knuckles - Allows natural movement and added protection.
- Nose Wipe - Soft material on the back of the thumb allows for quick, discrete nose wiping without irritating your skin.
- SLayerWarmth Insulation - Utilizes two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out.
- Wrist Leash - To prevent mitts from dropping when not in use.
- Metal-riveted Pairing Snap - Keeps mitts together when not in use.
Patrol Inferno Futurelight Glove
Our warmest glove, the Patrol maintains its workhorse reputation for winter outdoor pros.
- Goat-leather shell
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- 3 mm foam padding on back of hand
- Accordion knuckles for protection
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction with sheep leather for mobility and comfort
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Super-soft and warm TKA fleece shell lining
- Taffeta cuff lining for easy on/off
- Durable, Spectra® webbing cuff pull for easy on/off
- Nose wipe
- SLayerWarmth utilizes two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Wrist leash to prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Metal-riveted pairing snap keeps gloves together
- Carabiner loop
- shell: goat leather, tip of thumb and index finger: Etip™-compatible, conductive sheep leather
- shell lining: TKA 100—100% recycled polyester fleece
- cuff lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- back-of-hand insulation: 150 g + 120 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro 85% post-consumer recycled polyester
- palm insulation: 80 g + 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro
- cuff insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro
- insert: FUTURELIGHT™