Altra Olympus 3.0 - Men's
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShapeTM Toe box with Fully Cushioned Zero DropTM Platform
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-BoundTM with InnerFlexTM
- Outsole: Durable Rubber withVibram® MegaGrip®
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Mesh