Yakima Hangover 4 and Hangover 6 Vertical Hitch Bike Rack
all new for Spring 2019, Yakima's HangOver 4 or 6. Perfect for professional tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to six mountain bikes to the trailhead. Designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet Yakima's demanding standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. Available in 4-bike or 6-bike options, the HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space.
- Made of heavy-duty steel, the HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space.
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING.