Dakine Inverness Snow Pant - Women's
DAKINE INVERNESS PANT - WOMEN'S
The tailored fit of the new Inverness pant is built with our maximum stretch fabric, for the ultimate in comfort, softness and warmth with minimal bulk. The softshell fabric allows for 10,000mm waterproof with 5,000gm2 breathability, which means the Inverness keeps you impressively warm, without feeling stuffy. A hidden zip cargo pocket stores essential items, and a tether clip holds keys securely in the hand pocket, because when you head to the lot after a full day of riding, the last thing you want is an empty key pocket.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- PERFORMANCE: 10,000mm Waterproof / 5,000gm2 Breathable
- Fully taped seams
- WARMTH INDEX: Soft fleece backer
- Zip adjustable hems with gussets
- Hand warmer pocket with key clip
- Articulated knees
- Hidden zip cargo pocket
- Boot gaiters
- Brushed tricot lined waistband
- SHELL: 2L Softshell (88% polyester / 12% elastane)
- LINING: Soft fleece backer
- FIT: TAILORED FIT
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L, XL
- ON MODEL: Angelina is 5'7" and is wearing a size Medium.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
WOMEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
We design our Dakine women’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs to stand up to the most challenging Pacific Northwest weather conditions. Using feedback from our team of female pro riders, we’ve packed our outerwear with technical features and functionality without compromising the great feminine styling and durability they (and you!) demand.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (00-0)||SMALL (2-4)||MEDIUM (6-8)||LARGE (10-12)||X-LARGE (14-16)|