Dakine Summit Sock - Women's
MEDIUM-CUSHION WOOL-BLEND SOCKS FOR SKIING AND RIDING.
The ritual pulling on of ski socks can only mean one thing: It's time to shred. Our wool-blend socks breathe and move sweat away from your skin for all-day comfort in your boots. The soft, pill-resistant knit features nylon and spandex for a long-wearing durability and a lasting fit. They feature reinforced heels and toes with cushioning in all the right places. The Summit is our medium thickness model.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Wool/Acrylic blended face yarn for insulation and wicking, with abrasion resistance
- Nylon/Spandex blended lining yarn for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- Nylon reinforced heel, toe, and extended foot zones for durability
- Instep, ankle, and upper cuff compression zones
- Medium cushioning in foot bed, and upper
- 38% Merino wool 38% Acrylic 22% Nylon 2% Spandex
- SIZING: S/M, M/L