Dakine Wyeast Snow Pant Bib - Men's
DAKINE WYEAST BIB
Because snow in your pants is the worst. The Wyeast is your best friend on a powder day. It is the right choice when it comes to performance, comfort and durability. The standard fitting pant allows for ample room to layer while mesh lined leg vents work to maintain comfort storm after storm. Stacked with features like a 15,000mm waterproof shell to keep you dry, plus a side zip access with a chest stash pocket to keep your media and riding accessories organized.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- PERFORMANCE: 15,000mm Waterproof / 15,000gm2 Breathable
- Fully taped seams
- WARMTH INDEX: Shell
- Mesh lined inner leg vents
- Scuff Guard reinforced hems
- Side zip entry
- Boot gaiters
- Brushed tricot lined waistband
- Zip fly
- Adjustable suspender straps
- Reinforced lift ticket loop
- Articulated knees
- SHELL: 2L Oxford [Dark Slate, Black (100% Nylon)], Ashcroft Camo (100% Polyester)]
- LINING: Taffeta [Solids (100% nylon), Prints (100% Polyester)]
- FIT: STANDARD FIT
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- ON MODEL: Will is 6'1" and is wearing a size Large.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
MEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
Our Dakine men’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs are designed to stand up to the most challenging conditions found here in the Pacific Northwest, with a focus on waterproof breathability, warmth, tested functionality and a great fit. Utilizing feedback from our team of ski and snowboard pro riders we continually refine each piece to excel in all conditions.