Built for skiing, bringing women perfect fit and effortless performance.
Designed for women looking for all-day comfort, this boot combines easy step-in, a seamless liner and full customization possibilities, so you can effortlessly chase that perfect turn. It’s Gripwalk premounted to offer you more safety grip and increased walking comfort.
The easy step-in construction teams up with our exclusive seamless liner to make the S/PRO the most comfortable and warm boot Salomon has ever made.
With the Coreframe 360, you can now customize the cuff, shell and liner to enjoy Salomon's most tailor-fitted boot.
Experience progressivity and rebound at every turn thanks to a combination of Salomon’s Coreframe, Sense Amplifier and Sense Strap technologies.
• Flex : 90
• Franchise : S/PRO
• Norm : Gripwalk
• Techno : Coreframe, Custom Shell, Gripwalk - Adult, Seamless Liner
• Alpine Boot last : 100/106
• Strap : SENSE 35MM
• Weight (g) : 1620
• Primary Practice : Alpine Ski
• SHELL: Lower part of the boot that allows power transmission, precision and steering. Polyurethane + fiberglass coreframe + Custom Shell HD + sensifit insert
• Custom shell HD
• Seamless liner
• Sensifit insert
• CUFF: Polyurethane
• LINER: My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf
• STRAP: Sense 35mm
• PADS: Gripwalk premounted ISO 23223
• SPECIFIC: Women calf adjuster, Women liner
• ADJUSTMENT: Riveted oversized pivot
• BUCKLES: 4 riveted aluminium 3D, Tool free tooth adjustment
For women wanting a boot designed with their morphology in mind that can be customized to perfectly fit their feet. The S/PRO 100 W combines easy step-in and a seamless liner so you can experience top-notch performance and ultimate comfort.
- Coreframe: The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
- Sense amplifier: The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn.
- Polyurethane + fiberglass coreframe + Custom Shell HD: A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- Custom shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- Seamless liner: A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches. It improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- Polyurethane: Material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- My Custom Fit 3D seamless pro: New anatomically designed pre-shaped Pro liner without internal or external stiches. To improve comfort, precision and ensure a warmer fit.
- 180° 35mm: A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and to offer constant elasticity
- Alpine premounted ISO 5355: Alpine pads are premounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
- Women calf adjuster: The specific Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options as it has a better capacity of adapting to different women's calf morphologies.
- Women liner: A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
- Riveted oversized pivot: The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Tool free tooth adjustement: Easy tool-free personalization to the lower leg volume by rotating and moving the lower buckle.
- 4 riveted aluminium 3D: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- Ref: 408757
- Width: Medium
- Norm: Alpine
- Practice: Piste
- Weight (g): 1570
- Alpine Boot last: 100/106
- Flex: 100
- Strap: 180° 35MM
- Customizable fit: 5/5
- Stiffness: 4/5