ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT GLOVES DESIGNED TO GO THE DISTANCE
If you’re looking for palm and sun protection in a glove you’ll barely notice is there, the Boundary Half Finger Bike Glove is your solution. From the longest cross-country training rides to leisurely cruises on the hottest of days, these lightweight half-finger gloves will keep your hands dry and comfortable with an ultra-breathable mesh backing and perforated suede palm material featuring minimalist padding where it counts the most. No matter how far you’re riding, these gloves will keep your hands light and your grip tight.
- Lightweight, breathable 4-way stretch airmesh shell
- Breathable, durable silicone mesh palm
- 2mm gel padded lower palm
- Integrated pull tabs on 1/2 fingers
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff
- Shell: 43% Polyester 39% Nylon 14% Polyurethane 4% Spandex
- Palm: 47% Polyester, 33% Polyurethane, 19% Nylon 1% Silicone
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL- Black only
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Dakine builds its bike gloves to handle all conditions the trail may throw at you! We’ve got a fit for every function. Our extensive line of bike gloves is focused on providing an excellent feel with a style perfectly matched to your riding preferences.
- X-SMALL (7.5) 5.5-6.5"
- SMALL (8) 6.5-7.5"
- MEDIUM (8.5) 7.5-8.5"
- LARGE (9) 8.5-9.5"
- X-LARGE (9.5) 9.5-10.5"
- XX-LARGE (10) 10.5-11.5"