Paddlers looking to ditch the bulk up front will appreciate the improved comfort and mobility of back-entry drysuits. The Kokatat Men's Icon Drysuit combines progressive drysuit design with next-level GORE-TEX®Pro construction.
- Extremely rugged and breathable, the next level of GORE-TEX® PRO material delivers uncompromised waterproof protection, premium comfort and maximum freedom of movement.
- Latex neck gasket with punch through neoprene collar.
- Latex wrist gaskets with neoprene overcuffs.
- Back-entry design with nylon waterproof zippers for increased comfort and mobility.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- Features a nylon front relief zipper with a protective flap.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Dry Socks with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- One self-draining, zippered chest pocket with an integrated key lanyard.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.