Ultra-light comfort designed to go the distance
When your trail running goals take you far and wide, you need a shoe that keeps you comfy all day long without weighing you down. That’s why we packed as much grip, fit and lightweight comfort into the new ULTRA GLIDE as possible. Together, you'll be ready to glide through any long-distance challenge.
The Contagrip® outsole ups the traction, while the SensiFit™ wings gently wrap your foot as the kilometers fly by.
Get that irresistible rolling feel from our Energy Surge midsole and new rocker shape.
We’ve chosen really soft, light, cushy fabrics from the snug collar to the breathable mesh.
- Drop : Low Drop (<8)
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Waterproofness : None
- Biomechanical fit : Forefoot strike, Heel strike, Midfoot strike
- Drop (in mm) : 6
- Inlay sole : Textile
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 38.2
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 32.2
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : Synthetic / Textile
- Weight (g) : 260
- Primary Practice : Running
- OUTSOLE: The outside sole of a shoe that contacts the ground. Contagrip® MA
- MIDSOLE: A layer of material between the inner and outer soles of a shoe that provides cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort. Energy Surge, Ultra Ride, Reverse Camber
- CHASSIS: A molded plastic piece sandwiched into the bottom unit, varying in shape to provide the desired degree of stability. Profeel Film
- UPPER MATERIAL: The term upper refers to the part or parts of a shoe that covers the toes, the top of the foot, the sides of the foot, and the back of the heel. 3D Mesh
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: How the upper of the shoe is built, and with which specific features. SensiFit™
- LACING SYSTEM: System to adjust a secure and tight foothold. Quicklace™