Continental Gatorskin Tires feature puncture resistant casing and wear optimized tread.
- Highly puncture-resistant casing with Duraskin sidewall protection
- High mileage carbon-black tread compound
- Continental has changed the name of the Ultra Gatorskin to Gatorskin. No changes have been made to the tires other than the label
For Hardshell Option:
Continental Gator Hardshell Tires are designed with Hardshell-ProTection to provide puncture protection and high mileage. A wider PolyX Breaker and a three ply carcass makes it a these hardshell tires puncture-resistant.
- High-mileage, carbon-black tread compound
- Duraskin sidewall protection, in addition to Hardshell features, provides a durable, high-performance tire suited to athletic urban riding styles
- Hardshell protection consists of casing-ply overlap covering more of the sidewall than normal, plus an extra-wide PolyX breaker