The high-performance shoe that never stops
Popular with and tested by some of the best ultra-runners, the S/LAB ULTRA 3 is designed for long-distance performance and comfort. The lighter construction combines a more resistant, breathable mesh upper with cushioning for maximum bounce. With a Contagrip® outsole, you’ll power through the kilometers, however wet and slippery the conditions.
We’ve combined springy cushioning and soft, breathable fabrics to keep your feet just right.
More resistent and breathable, the new mesh upper is designed to take on the kilometers.
The Contagrip® outsole provides aggressive grip in any conditions, however wet and muddy.
- Drop : Regular Drop (>=8)
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Waterproofness : None
- Biomechanical fit : Midfoot strike
- Drop (in mm) : 8.6
- Inlay sole : Textile /Synthetic
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 26.8
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 18.2
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : Textile / Synthetic
- Weight (g) : 289
- Lug depth (mm) : 4
- Primary Practice : Running
- OUTSOLE: The outside sole of a shoe that contacts the ground. Contagrip® MA
- MIDSOLE: A layer of material between the inner and outer soles of a shoe that provides cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort. EnergyCell™+, Energy Save
- CHASSIS: A molded plastic piece sandwiched into the bottom unit, varying in shape to provide the desired degree of stability. Profeel Film
- UPPER MATERIAL: The term upper refers to the part or parts of a shoe that covers the toes, the top of the foot, the sides of the foot, and the back of the heel. Anti-debris, Mesh, Water Repellent
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: How the upper of the shoe is built, and with which specific features. Integrated gaiter
- SOCKLINER: System to adjust and secure the foothold of the shoe. Molded EVA sockliner
- LACING SYSTEM: System to adjust a secure and tight foothold. Quicklace™