Dakine Slayer Elbow Pad
- FIT GUIDE
DAKINE SLAYER ELBOW PADS
Our idea of great biking elbow pads are ones you forget are there, that's the inspiration behind the low-profile Slayer Elbow Pads. The result is a pre-curved ergonomic fit combined with the lightweight cooling effect of the open back design and 4-way stretch mesh back. These low-profile elbow pads feature CE-Certified foam impact padding right where you need it, softening blows and preventing abrasions for complete elbow coverage no matter how hard you send it or how bad you get bucked.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight and low profile CE certified foam elbow protector
- DK Impact energy absorbing foam technology
- Bonded hem seam construction and open back design eliminates hot spots and increases breathability
- Pre-curved ergonomic patterning for enhanced fit
- Silicon gripper elastic
- 4-way stretch, lightweight, perforated 0.5mm AriaprenePro™ with Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
- 4-way stretch mesh back
- Aramid fiber abrasion resistant fabric elbow coverage
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
Dakine offers mountain biking elbow protection in a lightweight design with a form-fitting stretch fit for every level of rider. We design our elbow pads here in Hood River, testing them on the nearby trail systems for the ultimate range of motion, comfort and low-profile protection.
HOW TO MEASURE
Slightly relax your elbow. For the bicep measurement, measure around your arm 3 inches above your elbow. For the forearm measurement, measure around the fullest part of your forearm.